Chinamedic Clinic Center Geneva: TCM Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Nutrition, Manual Medicine
More than 20 years of Chinese Medicine practice, 15 years of presence at Rue de la Fontaine in Geneva
Thanks to multiple skills, particularly in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Acupuncture, acquired throughout a rich and varied university professional curriculum, we offer a global approach to health.
There is no competition between the two medical "worlds". It will always be the best therapeutic strategy that will be chosen for the well-being of our patients, and this strategy is constantly evolving according to the case.
We work in symbiosis with multiple specialists: Emergency physicians, General Practitioners, Gynaecologists, Sexologists, Oncologists, Gastro-Enterologists, ENT specialists, Chiro/Osthetists. ENT, Chiro/Ostéo, etc. We form a team where the only winner is the patient!
Depending on the therapeutic needs, different techniques will be proposed and used, different but complementary:
- Acupuncture Traditional and modern comprehensive TCM anamnesis through auricular causal diagnosis https://www.facebook.com/acuseminars/
Moxibustion, Cupping, Triggers Points, Electrostimulation, etc.
- TuiNa - Chinese Meridian Massage (traditional and modern physiotherapy protocols, personalised according to the clinic), this is a real manual medicine
- Diathesis homeopathy
- Phytotherapy, Aromatherapy, Spagyrics
- Nutrition (coherent and personalised management of excess weight, for example, notions of diets that are just low-calorie are banned from my practice)
- Stress Management: CBT, Cardiac Coherence, Ericksonian Hypnosis, "Touch for Health" (Freeing your diaphragm and relaxing your solar plexus to breathe well)
Virtual tour of the Geneva practice
Chinamedic is completely renovated, each room designed and adapted to its therapy, for the greatest comfort of patients